Now Hiring Veterinary Technicians
Desert Pines Equine is looking for 2 or more credentialed large animal veterinary technicians. We are a busy, fast paced 6 doctor practice in Southern Nevada. Our team provides ambulatory and clinic appointments. We are a full-service surgical facility with hospitalized cases. We are looking for self-starting, organized, motivated individuals whom are team players.
Skills preferred but willing to teach a committed individual are:
- Surgical assistance/anesthesia.
- Performing treatments on hospitalized patients.
- Rotating weekends and nights on call required.
- Horse handling.
- Field work, including being able to work on a computer in a moving vehicle.
- Entering records/invoices into the system. We are currently using HVMS.
Currently offering (after 90-day probation) for full time employees:
- Full health benefits with supplemental insurance for dental and vision available.
- HSA Account
- Paid continuing education.
- Paid licensing/AAEVT membership renewals.
- Paid for authorized uniforms.
How to Apply / Contact
Please send resume/working references/and 2 letters of recommendation to Stephanie Jones - Sjones@desertpinesequine.com