Our DPE Veterinary Team is Still Here to Insure the Health and Well being of your horses during these challenging times. Please note the following changes to procedures at Desert Pines to protect your safety as well as the health of our DPE Team so we can continue to be here to serve you.
- We are still seeing appointments in the clinic. We ask that when you arrive at the clinic you call the office and let them know you are here. Please remain at you trailer and a technician will meet you there. Trailer side service :)
- We are still seeing appointments in the field; we ask that you only have one representative at the appointment. If you have known exposure to COVID-19 please remain in your house or vehicle and all communication can be done via phone or email.
- Please establish payment when scheduling appointment so we are able to dedicate our time to your horse during your appointment
- We are continuing to encourage Wellness and vaccine appointments.The well being of your horse is important during these times.
- All review of radiographs will be done via telephone or Zoom meeting rather than in our consult room
- Our front office door will be locked but rest assured our office staff is here. Please call ahead if you need to pick up medications so that they can be ready for you.
- All elective surgery procedures will not be scheduled in the immediate future. We are doing our part to conserve masks, gloves and additional personal protective equipment for the human medical needs.
- We have reduced our clinic hours to 8-3 pm and shifted our staff hours to minimize the number of individuals in the clinic at any one time.
- We are not scheduling any routine Dental Appointments as it is not possible to maintain social distancing for our technicians and Veterinarians .
- Breeding: In the midst of a busy breeding season please be aware we are facing some challenges with counter to counter shipment of semen and embryos due to the decreased number of flights available.
We are all in this together. Please let us
know if you have any additional questions / concerns we can help with.
Call 702-645-2247 For Immediate Needs